Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gold Coast and Byron Bay!























My family made it to Gold Coast, Australia....FINALLY!!! Woo Hoo!! Words don't even describe how excited I was to see them all! Their first night here we went to dinner in Surfer's Paradise with my Bishop and his wife! I was so happy that they got to meet the wonderful people that have been taking care of me for the past 4 months! The next day we got up and I took them on a quick tour of the city, my campus, and the 'hang out' spots! After that we went shopping at Robina Town Centre and then started our trek towards Sydney! Our first stop along the way was Byron Bay! We had a lot of fun together just relaxing and playing together!! Oh and our van was probably the most stressful part of the trip, trying to fit 6 people and 9 pieces of luggage was quite a task, but after a few swear words, a lot of laughs, and some logical thinking we managed to fit us all!!





No comments: