Friday, December 12, 2008

Lauren's last night.... :(





































Tonight was Lauren's last night with us. She leaves tomorrow at 7 AM, and is the first one to go, sad day. We have all been so excited to see our families and to get back home that we haven't really been thinking about saying good-bye to each other. However, tonight we went to the MLC and rented out this room that has a projector and we watched The Grinch and played Wii sport! It was so much fun, and we laughed the whole time! I had forgotten how much I enjoy The Grinch and the Wii! I can't wait to get home and play it! Tonight was definitely one of those bittersweet moments.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

When do you come back? Are you back for good or just for Christmas?

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! I will have to see all your pictures! Thanks for all the cute christmas gifts, you are such a sweetheart!

Lauren said...

Hey lady...these pictures are quite interesting! I'll have to get them from you! Hope you're having a great time with the family!

Lauren said...

WOW! I've checked your blog this entire time thinking MAYBE you might update it while you were gone. I've looked at these pictures so many times in the past couple weeks (I know...quite sad). Anyway, Kerry said you were home, safe and sound. Hope all is well & you had a wonderful Christmas with the family. I can't wait to hear all about it :) I miss you & hope to hear from you soon! (P.S. I absolutely HATE Jacob Black...just throwing that out there)