Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally on our way back!











Well, I never thought I would say that I was excited to be at the airport but Fiji made me feel differently! We had a lot fun and there were some interesting times but I was sick of everything stinking, gross food, being concerned for my safety and the safety of my things, sick bugs, gross bathrooms, and irritating touchy people!!! I am glad that I have experienced Fiji, but I don't plan on going back anytime soon unless I am a multi billionaire and I am staying on a private island for $5,000 a night! Is it sad that the best part about Fiji was that it was beautiful and that I came back to Australia with a good tan? haha!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

WOW party girl. I love looking at all your pictures you are ALWAYS doing something way excting! I am very jealous of your nice tan!!! Wish I was there. Not too much longer til you will be with your fam for Christmas, I bet you are pumped. We will miss you guys this year at the christmas party!!!

Jenny said...

I'd say you are tan! Just wait until it gets nicer in Australia, that sun browns you like you wouldn't believe. I'm totally wishing I would've waited ten years to get married and have kids so I could hang with you. Le sigh.

devin said...

Wow interesting... I am sad you didn´t have fun in Fiji but glad you are looking hot with your tan!