Friday, December 5, 2008

Castaway island!!
































Our last day in Fiji was spent on the Seaspray Sailboat! It was actually pretty fun! However, there were some draw backs....one being we didn't want to swim in the water because it looked like there was pooh all over! AH! Also, when getting on to the sailboat I stepped out and lost my balance and racked my shin on the metal step ladder and bruised my other shin catching myself! Trust me to be the one that falls! It hurt so bad I thought I broke my leg! haha! Anyway... we sailed to a village and watched a Kava ceremony and then walked around and looked at all the jewelery. The best part about the trip was the free cold diet coke! haha Just kidding but really I don't know if I would have survived this trip without it! The best part actually was going to the island where Tom Hanks filmed Castaway! It was really neat and we enjoyed our time there just laying out! There were so many crabs on the beach! It was crazy because I had never actually seen a 'wild' crab before! And yes we pretended that we were pirates again!!!







No comments: