Friday, December 5, 2008

Korovou































We stayed at Korovou for two nights. It was pretty fun and very relaxing! We layed out every second the sun was out!!! I loved it! Korovou had beautiful sunsets!! The food was alright.....kind of goi! Upon arrival we went and layed out in the chairs and read our books. I was sitting there trying to cool down with my ipod blasted and trying to stop thinking about being stolen from and how gross our dorms and bathrooms were. Don't worry my solitude didn't last long. First off the flies were awful! We couldn't get them to stop landing on us. So I am laying there and I feel something fall on my cheek so I brush it off and don't think anything about it because I am almost asleep. Then I feel something scuttling in my hair so I brush it off, it lands on my shoulder, I look down and pretty much had a heartattack. Sitting on my shoulder is one of the grossest spiders I have ever seen. I jump out of my chair, everything goes flying and I am shaking it scared me so bad. AH!!! I HATE SPIDERS!!! Ew, I still get goosebumps thinking about it! Anyway, that next day we layed out from 8:30 that morning until dinner at 7!! haha good times! They play some half decent music by the pool and while laying out we did the macarena! haha! Also, the islanders are obsessed by this STUPID song called 'Wana Taki Taki' Oh my gosh it was awful!!!! Not only did they play it at least once an hour, each time it played they would hit repeat and it would go for at least 6 repeats! I was ready to pull my hair out because my ipod just wouldn't go loud enough! AH! So our showers were very scary! I had to add this picture because it just shows what it was like. Everything was outside, there were two showers and as you can see there is NO door on one of them! GOOD!!! Our last night here we also did more Bula dancing! It was fun and we had a good time! Also, I was ready to leave here when the time came!!!





No comments: